THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

jueves, 1 de enero de 2009

MENSAJE DE STRIFY

TOYZ 2009.01 - Two. Oh. Oh. Nine.

Test.
Test, test.
Can you hear me?

My name is Jack E. Strify and today is the first day of 2009.
I got a great feeling when I think about that year.
I feel that the universe has something great coming for us.
Can you feel it too? Are you with me in 2009?

I just have a simple intention.
I just want to write pop history this year.
You know I'm a modest guy.

It's crazy what a difference a year makes. I learnt many lessons in 2008, I was seeing so many new faces and places. I lost and found friends and it was a crazy rollercoaster ride. And now I'm wondering what will happen in the next twelth months... I mean it's just 365 days, 8'760 hours. That's not much compared to what can happen in that time. You can lose or win everything. Somehow life seems like a game and we're all toys in it.

So I'm wishing you all the best in 2009!
And I hope you had a great night like I had yesterday.
Kiro, Shin and me were invited over to a friend's house in Berlin.
So we had a little nice party on our own until midnight.
Afterwards we headed to a club where some Berlin-famous Drag queens were DJs and I was all dancy and enjoying myself like always when I go out.
Just give me a spotlight, a discoball and some music and I'm happy.
On the next album we also have some songs for the dancefloor. I want to have a little dancefloor invasion!

¿Está listo para jugar?

Amor,
Jack E. Strify
xxx


PD: Mi Top Five de Año Nuevo Canciones De Ayer

5 / MIA. / Mein Freund
4 / Scissor Sisters / I Don't Feel Like Dancin'
3 / The Killers / Mr. Brightside (Jaques Lu Cont Mix)
2 / Lady GaGa / Just Dance - (aunque yo prefiero la cara de Poker ahora)
1 / Katy Perry / Hot'n'Cold - (odiaba la canción en el comienzo para ser honesto, pero ahora no tengo ninguna oportunidad de escapar de ella nunca más)


Y mis cinco álbumes de 2008

5 / Kanye West / 808s & Heartbreaks
4 / Amy Winehouse / Back to Black a pesar de que ha sido puesto en libertad en 2006 me disovered que en 2008 y para 2006 sería empujar sido # 1)
3 / Grace Jones / Hurricane
2 / Robyn / Robyn
1 / Lady GaGa / The Fame

¿Cuál es tu música favorita del 2008?

0 comentarios: